I and several other insurance users have met in the waiting room when making insurance claims. While waiting for our turn to customer service, we played a puzzle, and these 3 puzzles were what we played.
Six glasses are placed in a row. The first three contain water; the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, how is it possible to rearrange the glasses so they alternate between full and empty.
An Impossible Word? What word starts with “e,” and ends with “e,” but often has only one letter in it?
What word starts with “e,” and ends with “e,” but often has only one letter in it?
Those are the 3 puzzles that we play when we are in an insurance company. There are actually a lot of them, but I only remember those 3.
And this is the answer about the position of the snake on our Facebook.
Solve Other Puzzles
- Riddles: Legal loophole
- A Companion Riddle – Make Headaches
- Riddles : A Curious Object
- Riddles : Two fathers and their two sons
- Daily Brain Teaser 4rd Session Makes Your Brain Smarter
- Daily Brain Teaser 3rd Session Make Your Brain More Refreshed