The First Puzzle, Six glasses are placed in a row. The first three contain water; the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, how is it possible to rearrange the glasses so they alternate between full and empty.
Answer : Pour the water from the second glass into the fifth glass, then return the empty glass to its original position.
Second Puzzle, An Impossible Word? What word starts with “e,” and ends with “e,” but often has only one letter in it? Answer : Q . You can add “ueue” to make “Queue”.
Third Puzzle, What word starts with “e,” and ends with “e,” but often has only one letter in it? Answer : Envelope
Solve Other Puzzles
- Daily Brain Teaser 4rd Session Makes Your Brain Smarter
- Daily Brain Teaser 3rd Session Make Your Brain More Refreshed
- Daily Brain Teasers 2nd Session Can Help You Think Sharper
- Daily Brain Teasers (1st Session) – Can Make Your Mind Melt
- 57 Latest And Free Online Puzzles For All Ages
- Riddles Of The Day – Train Your Mind to Work Well