The First Puzzle, Six glasses are placed in a row. The first three contain water; the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, how is it possible to rearrange the glasses so they alternate between full and empty.
Answer : Pour the water from the second glass into the fifth glass, then return the empty glass to its original position.
Second Puzzle, An Impossible Word? What word starts with “e,” and ends with “e,” but often has only one letter in it? Answer : Q . You can add “ueue” to make “Queue”.
Third Puzzle, What word starts with “e,” and ends with “e,” but often has only one letter in it? Answer : Envelope
Solve Other Puzzles
- Riddles for DnD: 30 That Enhancing Your Role-Playing Experience
- 67 Hard Riddles to Challenge Your Wits
- Riddles: Legal loophole
- A Companion Riddle – Make Headaches
- Riddles : A Curious Object
- Riddles : Two fathers and their two sons