Hard Riddles 2021 With Logic Question
There are 45 hard riddles that we have prepared. We choose this question from 1000 logic riddles in our data base. try to answer it, test your skills in playing logic riddle and puzzles.
Playing hard riddles and puzzles has a really nice benefit. This will provoke the brain to think or stimulate the brain to work better. It can even increase your IQ. This is according to research.
Researchers from the University of Michigan, led by Dr. Susanne Jäggi, found that :
Spending 25 minutes a day solving puzzles and riddles can raise your IQ by 4 points.
After completing this challenge, if you are still a student, you can accept this challenge ” Riddles For High School Students “Come on, you dare?
Hard Riddle 2021
We are ready to answer at the end of this page. but try not to see it before you answer. Are You Ready?
Hard Riddles about What am I
- I’m where yesterday follows today and tomorrow is in the middle. What am I?
- Everyone has me but nobody can lose me. What am I?
- The more you take from me, the bigger I get. What am I?
- I’m simple for a few people. But hard for them to hear. I live inside of secrets. I bring people’s worst fears. What am I?
- I am your mother’s brother’s only brother in law. Who am I?
Hard Riddles and Puzzles about Time
- What’s always coming, but never arrives?
- If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse?
- A girl was ten on her last birthday, and will be twelve on her next birthday. How is this possible?
- Two people are born at the same moment, but they don’t have the same birthdays. How could this be?
- Once upon a time there were seven dwarfs who were all brothers. They were all born two years apart. The youngest dwarf is seven years old. How old is his oldest brother?
- If the day before yesterday is the 23rd, then what is the day after tomorrow.
- Tomorrow’s yesterday. Yesterday’s tomorrow. What is it?
- When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the day after this day?
- The day before two days after the day before tomorrow is Saturday. What day is it today?
Suggestions to Read
- Riddles for DnD: 30 That Enhancing Your Role-Playing Experience
- 67 Hard Riddles to Challenge Your Wits
- The Benefits of Riddles You Must Know
- Top 10 Dad Riddles and Benefits For Their Kids
- Riddles: Legal loophole
Hard Riddles About Human
- There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word?
- A mother had five boys Marco, Tucker, Webster and Thomas. Was the fifth boys name Frank, Evan or Alex?
- George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?
- Timmy’s mother has three children. The first was named April. The next was named May. What is the final one’s name?
- There was a plane crash and every single person died. Who survived?
- What would you father’s only sister’s sister-in-law be to you?
- There is a man in a 4 story building. He jumps out of the window and is unharmed. He used no padding, and had no harm done. How?
- A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?
- In the Tour de France, what is the position of a rider, after he passes the second placed rider?
- Bobby likes Jimmy but not Joe, apples but not pears, jeeps but not vans, shinny but not hockey, tennis but not squash. Who will he like, Sara or Sally?
- Lynn likes grapes but not potatoes. She likes squash but not lettuce, and she likes peas but not onions. Following the same rule, will she like pumpkins or apples?
- If I say “everything I tell you is a lie”, am I telling you the truth or a lie?
Hard Riddles About Letters, Something And Animals
- What gets broken without being hold?
- If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
- What is neither inside the house nor outside the house but a necessity for any home?
- We travelled the sea far and wide. At one time, two of my sailors were standing on opposite sides of the ship. One was looking west and the other one east. And at the same time, they could see each other clearly. How can that be possible?
- In the land of the green glass door there are riddles but no answers, sheets but no blankets, and books but no words. Name something found in the land of the green glass door.
- MT_TF_S What are the missing letters? Why?
- Can you guess the next letter in the series? “CYGTNLIT”
- What is taken before you can get it?
- Which bird does not belong in this group? Finch, gull, eagle, ostrich, or sparrow?
- A pet shop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said “Parrot repeats everything it hears.” A young man bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn’t say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?
- There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there?
Hard Riddles “Mathematics”
- There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15 and a blouse costs $30. Using the method, how much would a pair of underwear cost?
- Matt is the fiftieth fastest and the fiftieth slowest runner in his school. Assuming no two runners are the same speed, how many runners are in Matt’s school?
- Five men were eating apples, A finished before B, but behind C. D finished before E, but behind B. What was the finishing order?
- Susan and Lisa decided to play tennis against each other. They bet $1 on each game they played. Susan won three bets and Lisa won $5. How many games did they play?
- How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?
- There are two fathers and two sons. They walk into a candy store and each buys a candy bar for 50 cents. The total for all of the candy bars was $1.50. How is that possible?
- An apple is 40 cents, a banana is 60 cents and a grapefruit is 80 cents. How much is a pear?
- There are two ducks in front of a duck, two ducks behind a duck and a duck in the middle. How many ducks are there?
Short Hard Riddles and Puzzles
- What is the longest fruit?
- What can you hold in your left hand and not in your right?
- Which eight-letter word still remains a word after removing each letter from it?
- What stinks when living and smells good when dead?
- What takes hours to pull off. Is most satisfying when it’s done. And requires consent from the person you’re doing it to?
- What has a big mouth, yet never speaks?
- The more you take the more you leave behind.
- The virgin gave birth to a child and threw away the blanket.
- There is a creature of God whose body is hard; it does not wish to eat unless you strike its head.
- I have three hundred cattle, with a single nose cord
Super Hard Riddles and Puzzles
- For our ambrosia we were blessed, By Jupiter, with a sting of death. Though our might, to some is jest, We have quelled the dragon’s breath. Who are we?
- I cover what is real and hide what is true, But sometimes I bring out the courage in you. What am I?
- I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight. He was not old, but he stood in the cold. And when he felt the sun, he started to run. Who could he be? Please answer me.
- I cannot be other than what I am, Until the man who made me dies, Power and glory will fall to me finally, Only when he last closes his eyes.
- The strangest creature you’ll ever find: Two eyes in front and many many more behind.
- A hundred brothers lie next to each other; Each white and fine – they’ve only one spine. I am the tongue that lies between two. Remove me to gather their wisdom to you
- What must be in the oven yet cannot be baked? Grows in the heat yet shuns the light of day? What sinks in water but rises with air? Looks like skin, but is fine as hair?
- We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?
- I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them. Who am I?
- My tines be long, my tines be short. My tines end ere, my first report. What am I?
Very Hard Riddles
- A leathery snake, With a stinging bite, I’ll stay coiled up, Unless I must fight.
- I’m a bearer of darkness. I’m feared and often hated. I’m a symbol of the unwanted, An omen that leaves you jaded. Some people can predict my coming. But then you’ll forever see. Things lurking around corners… Are you sure that it was me?
- Black we are and much admired, Men seek us if they are tired, We tire the horse, comfort man, Guess this riddle if you can.
- My step is slow, the snow’s my breath, I give the ground, a grinding death, My marching makes an end of me, Slain by sun or drowned in sea.
- If your life is cut short, I am not the one to blame. You signed up, and your death was not my aim. Enter our doors; there is so much to see, We just happen to hold the key, To adventure abound, And fun to be found Step in our door And see what is in store. What am I?
- What has roots that nobody sees, Is taller than trees, Up, up it goes, Yet it never grows?
- I am slim and tall, Many find me desirable and appealing, They touch me and I give a false good feeling, Once I shine in splendor, But only once and then no more, For many I am to die for. What am I?
- A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of a green grass. What am I?
- Looks like water, but it’s heat. Sits on sand, lays on concrete. People have been known, To follow it everywhere. But it gets them no place, And all they can do is stare.
- You use me for multiple reasons, I am many colored, and many shaped. I may or may not also tell you your sexual preference. What am I?
Hard Riddles 2021 Answer
This is the answer to the 45 Hard puzzlesabove, check you are correct and where is it.
Answer Hard Riddles about What am I
- The truth.
Answer Hard Riddle about Time
- Five minutes.
- Today is her eleventh birthday
- They are born in different time zones
- The oldest brother is 19 years old not 21 years old
- The 27th.
Answer Hard Riddle About Human
- The answer is Frank. Each child’s first name begins with the first letters of the days of the week M, T, W, T, Frank
- Elizabeth is drinking coffee. The letter E appears twice in her name, as it does in the names of the others that are drinking coffee.
- Married couples
- Your mother.
- He jumped out of the ground floor.
- He waits until night time and then goes through the first door.
- Second. If you answered first you were wrong. He needs to pass the first placed rider to be first.
- Sally, he likes everything with double letters.
- Pumpkins. Lynn only likes things that grow on vines
Answer About Letters, Something And Animals
- The sailors had their backs against either ends of the ship
- Any word with two letters next to each other. Like the word letters.
- W and S for days of the week
- CYGTNLITS = Can you guess the next letter in the series.
- Your picture.
- The Ostrich. It doesn’t fly.
- The parrot was deaf!
- Just four, in a square formation.
Answer “Mathematics ” Puzzles
- $45. The pricing method consists of charging $5 for each letter required to spell the item.
- There are 99 runners in Matt’s school.
- They played eleven games.
- Only one – the “last” one.
- There was a grandfather, a father and a son.
- 40 cents. The price of each fruit is calculated by multiplying the number of vowels by20c.
Short Hard Riddles Answers
- Your Right Elbow.
- Staring (Starting, Staring, String, Sting, Sing, Sin, In, I)
Super Hard Riddles
Very Hard Riddles Answer
- Terror Tours
Benefits of Hard Riddles
Earlier in this page, I mentioned some of the benefits of hard puzzles. But actually, if you examine it more deeply, there are many benefits that can be obtained if you often play hard riddles. We note that there are 10 benefits that we can get, namely:
- Train mentally
- Better Visual-Spatial Reasoning
- Pay more attention to details
- Improve memory
- Decrease stress level
- Increase IQ
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Increase productivity
- Better collaboration and teamwork
- Stimulate a better mood
Given the many benefits of hard riddles and puzzles, it is highly recommended to spend some time, maybe once a week playing a riddle game. Can be online or offline.
Conclusions and suggestions
That’s the hard riddles and puzzles that we present, have a nice day. If you have the best riddles, please write them in the comments column.
Next, we want to introduce a General Knowledge Quiz that you should try, of course the challenges are very interesting. We also encourage you to try the challenges below.
- Daily Brain Teaser 4rd Session Makes Your Brain Smarter
- Daily Brain Teaser 3rd Session Make Your Brain More Refreshed
- Daily Brain Teasers 2nd Session Can Help You Think Sharper
- Daily Brain Teasers (1st Session) – Can Make Your Mind Melt
- 57 Latest And Free Online Puzzles For All Ages
Comments are closed.