Are you good at guessing? try to answer The 11 Thanksgiving Jokes And Riddles . We have prepared the answer at the end of this page. but try not to see it before answering all the questions.
Question Thanksgiving Jokes And Riddles
- When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
- What kind of key do you use on Thanksgiving?
- Why did the turkey cross the road? To prove he wasn’t chicken.
- Where did pilgrims land when they arrived in America?
- If April showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring?
- What smells the best at thanksgiving dinner?.
- Why did they let the Turkey join the thanksgiving band?
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
- Why didn’t the turkey finish it’s dessert?
- In the dictionary
- A Turkey
- To prove he wasn’t chicken.
- On their feet.
- Your nose
- Because he had the drumsticks.
- The outside.
- Because it was stuffed.