We have 10 Challenging Math Riddles With Answers for you. This is very hard for most people but maybe easy for you. These riddles are equipped with pictures, so you have to focus on the picture and the question.
Remember, you have to focus and try to count because this is a math puzzle, a little different from the Bottle Cap Riddles that we prepared earlier. Ok, let’s get started
Challenging Math Riddles
- What is the weight of each animal?
2. What Number Should Replace the Question Mark?
3. Can you count the number of circles that contain a black dot?
4. I add five to nine and get two. The answer is correct, but how?
5. Proceeding up the staircase, the numbers form a logical sequence. What number belongs on the top step?
6. Which Tank Will Fill First ?
7. In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, that same person is 10 years old. How can this be?
8. What number can replace the question mark ?
9. How many numbers do you see here?
10. What is the number of parking space containing the car?
Can you answer that? Now let’s match your answer with the answer we have prepared.
Answers to Challenging Maths Riddles
- If two bears are 120kg, one bear is 60kg. A bear and a rabbit are 70kg If the bear is 60kg alone, then the rabbit is 10kg. Since the bear and the rabbit are 70kg, the weight remaining for the fox is 20kg.
- Let’s give you a hint… It’s a lever in the car with numbers on it. You guessed the answer now, right? You guessed it, right? Exactly! It’s a gear stick. So the question mark will be replaced by the letter ‘R’
- It wasn’t hard to find the answer to this math puzzle. If you look carefully at the image, you’ll see that the dots are placed in the intersection of many circles. So, The correct answer is 12.
- When it is 9 AM, add 5 hours to it and you will get 2 PM.
- Answer: 840, Each number is found by multiplying the number that corresponds to its step by the number that precedes it.
- The first tank to fill up will be the third one, then the fourth, and further the second and the first.
- It was a hard math riddle for kids as well as adults. The person was born in 2005 BC.
- The first equation is true, the second and third are false, and the answer to the equation should be 19. Math puzzles like this aren’t about literally interpreting mathematical symbols. They are about identifying a pattern in the set of equations and applying it to the unknown. So, add the first number to the product of the two numbers to get the answer. a + b means a + ab, This works for the known equations. 1 + 4 means 1 + 1(4) = 5, 2 + 5 means 2 + 2(5) = 12, 3 + 6 means 3 + 3(6) = 21. Applying the pattern to the last equation gives the answer of 96. 8 + 11 means 8 + 8(11) = 96
- The answer is 10. When you look carefully at the image, you’ll see the 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
- The answer is 87.
Suggestions and Recommendations
If you have all the correct answers, then we really appreciate that. and thank you for trying our puzzle “ 10 Challenging Math Riddles With Answers”. The Hard Riddles team recommends that you try some of the puzzles and puzzles below.
- 7 Mind Riddles That Will Drain Your Brain
- A man rides into an inn on Friday
- Find the ? Hint : Look For The Series
- State Capitals Quiz – Only Great Explorers Can Answer
- Can You Find The Hidden Animal In The Picture?
- Quiz About Food Series 2021
Source of Riddles Content
Insurance Gas/Electricity Loans Mortgage Attorney Lawyer Donate Conference Call Degree Credit Treatment Software Classes Recovery Trading Rehab Hosting Transfer Cord Blood Claim compensation mesothelioma mesothelioma attorney Houston car accident lawyer moreno valley can you sue a doctor for wrong diagnosis doctorate in security top online doctoral programs in business educational leadership doctoral programs online car accident doctor atlanta car accident doctor atlanta accident attorney rancho Cucamonga truck accident attorney san Antonio online online accredited psychology degree masters degree in human resources online public administration masters degree online bitcoin merchant account bitcoin merchant services compare car insurance auto insurance troy mi seo explanation digital marketing degree florida seo company fitness showrooms stamford ct how to work more efficiently seo wordpress tips meaning of seo what is an seo what does an seo do what seo stands for best seo tips google seo advice seo steps