If you are a high school student then try to answer Riddles For High School Students. This will test your thinking skills. We have left the answer at the end of the page, but remember not to look until you give your answer.
Admin logic riddles have collected 60 riddle for high school student. Good luck.
Riddles For High School Students Part 1
- I’m where yesterday follows today and tomorrow is in the middle. What am I?
- Forwards I am heavy, but backwards I am not. What am I?
- What has one eye but cannot see?
- What has 4 eyes but can’t see?
- Everyone has me but nobody can lose me. What am I?
- What is a Mummy’s favorite type of music?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- There was a plane crash and every single person died. Who survived?
- When my father was 31 I was 8. Now he is twice as old as me. How old am I?
- An apple is 40 cents, a banana is 60 cents and a grapefruit is 80 cents. How much is a pear?
Riddle Answer Part 1
- Married couples
- I must be 23 if my father is twice as old as me.
- 40 cents. The price of each fruit. is calculated by multiplying the number of vowels by 20c.
Now move on to Riddles For High School Students part 2
Riddles For High School Students Part 2
- You can hold it without using your hands or your arms. What is it?
- What has a head and a tail but no body?
- A life or death skill for gunfighters.
- What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
- Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
- What has 88 keys but can’t open a single door?
- What invention lets you look right through a wall?
- Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
- Mom and dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?
- What is a witch’s favorite school subject?
Riddle Answer Part 2
- Your breath.
- quick draw
Now move on to Riddles For High School Students part 3
Riddles For High School Students Part 3
- They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
- I am full of holes but still holds water. What am I?
- I am your mother’s brother’s only brother in law. Who am I?
- I’m the son of water but when I return to water I die. Who am I?
- What goes up when rain comes down?
- You can drop me from the tallest building and I’ll be fine, but if you drop me in water I die. What am I?
- Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
- What do pandas have that no other animal has? play more riddles on brainzilla.com/riddles
- What has four legs, but can’t walk?
- In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, that same person is 10 years old. How can this be?
Riddle Answer Part 3
- baby pandas
- The person was born in 2005 B.C. (Before Christ). Therefore, he was 5 years old in 2000 B.C, 10 in 1995 B.C, and 15 in 1990 B.C.
Now move on to Riddles For High School Students part 4
Best Riddle And Story For You
- Insurance User Puzzle Answers
- 3 Short Puzzles That Are Often Played by Insurance Users
- Answer 3 Riddles About a Man and a Car Accident Attorney’s Office
- 3 Riddles about a man and a car accident attorney’s office
- Hard Riddles 2021 With Logic Question
Riddles Students Part 4
- Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth. What is it?
- Has a tongue, but never talks. Has no legs, but sometimes walks.
- Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
- Green but not a lizard, white without being snow, and bearded without being a man.
- I am a vegetable that bugs stay away from. What am I?
- I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I?
- What is far behind us, and can be seen without looking at it?
- I am the reason you run. I am the reason you scream. I am the cause of your pain. I am a cage from which you will never be free.
19235=1 What is 123456789?
- Born in an instant. I tell all stories. I can be lost. But I never die. What am I?
Riddle Answer Part 4
- The past
- Your body
- 4 – You need to count the number of closed circles
Now move on to Riddles For High School Students part 5
Riddles Part 5
- Four golfers named Mr. Black, Mr. White, Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue were competing in a tournament. The caddy didn’t know their names, so he asked them. One of them, Mr. Brown, told a lie. The 1st golfer said “The 2nd Golfer is Mr. Black.” The 2nd golfer said “I am not Mr. Blue!” The 3rd golfer said “Mr. White? That’s the 4th golfer.” And the 4th golfer remained silent. Which one of the golfers is Mr.Blue?
- What goes up and never comes down?
- Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I?
- What can be found at the beginning of eternity the end of time and space the beginning of every end?
- With shiny fangs , my bloodless bite will bring together what’s mostly white. What am I?
- If you say my name i no longer exist. What am i?
- If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am i?
- I am heavy forward but backwards I’m not. What am I?
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
Riddle Answer Part 5
- The 3rd one
- Your age
- The letter “E”
- The third room, because those lions haven’t eaten in three years, so they are dead.
- February, because it is the shortest month.
Now move on to Riddles For High School Students part 6
Riddles Part 6
- During what month do people sleep the least?
- What lives when it eats and dies when it drinks?
- What flies when it’s born lies when it’s alive and runs when it’s dead?
- A plane crashed on the border or US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
- I know a word of letters three, add two and fewer there will be?
- What type of bow can never be tied?
- Why didn’t the monster eat the crazy person?
- What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
- What does a rich man needs that a poor man has?
- Turn me on my side and I am everything. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I?
Riddle Answer Part 5
- Nowhere, because the survivors are alive.
- The word “few”
- He was allergic to nuts.
- The number 8.
- A deck of playing cards.